This week our main focus was to to start thinking about our actual music video and what we wanted to portray. Firstly, we created a flat plan for what we wanted our character to look like on an advert. This was a fairly simple task to complete because we already had a good idea on what we wanted to show for example his clothes and his pose. Also, we had a good drawer and therefore it was easy to draw what we wanted our character to be like.
Also, as that was being done we had another member of our group working on digipaks. This wasn't very good because the person was not a very creative person and as a result it was quite hard to depict what we wanted which slowed us down more.
Overall, I think we made good progress this week as we got a better idea of how we wanted to show the character to our target audience.
In addition, I also created an ideal target audience that I believe would be the ones to listen to our artist's song.
No comments:
Post a Comment