This was my music video pitch. I included the permission email which I sent to the artist for him to allow me to use his song, some of the lyrics so that the audience knows what the song is about, some images of the artist so they have an idea what he's like, my idea for the music video, what the video will actually look like, the target audience that I have chosen, some potential characters for my music video and some of the locations and equipment.
This was my pitch. In this video, I suggested my vision to my audience explaining into further detail what I already had on my power point presentation. I believe that my pitch was able to get my idea across well as I was able to be concise about what I wanted to say but I did feel like I was repeating myself which confused the audience at some points. However, I believe that my pitch portrayed what I wanted to display well.
This video is where I was able to get feedback from my audience. They asked me questions about my idea and I tried to explain what I was trying to say. By doing this I was able to allow for my audience to understand what point I was trying to get across when doing my pitch so that they would understand how I wanted V-Dogg to be portrayed.
No comments:
Post a Comment